Borrowing and Loan Policy
- Borrowers must complete an ERAU Library Registration Form. Use of the ERAU Eagle card or Yavapai Library Network card constitutes compliance with lending and borrowing rules and responsibility for materials checked out, for any charges assessed for lost or damage materials, or for fines accrued for late returns.
- Students: Currently enrolled ERAU Prescott and Worldwide students, who present an ERAU Eagle Card
- Staff and faculty: Currently employed ERAU Prescott staff and faculty, teaching at least 1 course, who present an Eagle Card
- Former ERAU Prescott employees, who present a Golden Eagle Card
- Alumni: ERAU Prescott Alumni, who present an Alumni Eagle Card
- Yavapai County residents may apply for a Yavapai Library Network card and register for borrowing privileges by presenting a picture identification (driver’s license) or proof of Yavapai County residence (utility bill). Yavapai County residents under age 16 must have their parent or guardian co-sign their library registration card, accepting responsibility for materials borrowed.
|Material Type||Loan Period--Business Days**|
|** Business days are days which the library is open.|
|Special Books||3 days|
|Reserve Collection||2 hours. In-house use only|
|Periodicals, Reference, Realia||In-house use only. Exceptions for classroom use.|
|Special collections||In-house use only.|
|Equipment and software||24 hours. ERAU use only.|
|Laptops: Student||2 hours. In-house use only.|
|Laptops: Student athletes||5 days|
|Laptops: Faculty and staff||10 days|
|Yavapai Library Network participating libraries||Varies|
- Borrowing privileges are suspended when a borrower has 5 overdue items or owes $10.00 in fines from any Yavapai Library Network libraries.
- Borrowing privileges are restored when all overdue items are returned in acceptable condition and all overdue fines are paid in full.
Check out limit
- 20 items at one time (e.g. books and DVDs)
- 4 pieces of equipment and/or software
- 1 laptop
- 25 item holds maximum per borrower at any one time
- Online holds must be placed at any YLN library Web site
- Items are delivered to and held at the YLN library of a requesting borrower’s choosing
- Items are kept on hold for requesting borrower for 10 calendar days, then returned to the host library if not checked out by requesting borrower
- Exceptions: 3 day DVDs may not be placed on hold due to delivery time variables. Equipment, software, and laptops may not be placed on hold.
- Any borrowed item may be renewed a total of 3 times unless otherwise designated.
- Items on hold, on recall, or overdue may not be renewed.
- Equipment, software, and laptops may not be renewed.