Research librarians are happy to assist users with research questions by providing answers to research questions and explaining database searching and usage. Students and faculty may also schedule appointments with librarians for in-depth research assistance. Stop by the desk located on the 1st floor, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 928-777-3761.
Research Assistance Desk Hours
Fall and Spring
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am -5:00 pm
Librarians are available to assist you from 7:30 to 5:00 pm. Please ask for research assistance at the Check Out desk.
- FAQS: Answers to many popular questions about the library.
- Library Help Guides: Guides with information about the library and services.
- Library Research Guides: Guides built by Reference Librarians to assist you in your research.
- Research Appointments: Need a librarian to help guide you in your research? Submit a request to meet with a librarian.
- Style Manual of the College of Engineering Edition 3.5 (ERAU Prescott Campus)
- Library Tutorials